Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our First Normal Day

Yesterday I was checked by my ob/gyn and family practitioner.  Both gave me some peace.  Both told me how to handle this bp by working with it, not fighting it.

Fighting it only causes it to rise.

I was given permission to drive but was reminded that I'm still recovering from a big surgery.  (Easy to forget that with all the other stuff that transpired after delivery.)

So today we hit the library.


Today we saw  gorgeous pink tulips in full bloom!

Today we saw a dog chase...and tackle...a chicken...downtown on the sidewalk by the library!

LOL

Early for tulips here in Texas.

And the whole dog and chicken thing....is that even normal?!

~  Patty  ~

6 comments:

  1. Go slow!! Normal can be highly overrated. :) I know it feels good to be able to get out and do stuff though. My boys would have loved that dog/chicken scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are getting out and about! The dog/chicken thing is hilarious!

    PS: got your comment on my blog...don't worry about catching up or keeping up right now! I did more blogging the past two weeks than the previous 6 months!! All politics..no worries :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you just need to get out of the house! A trip to the library is our usual "go to" when we need to get out and about. Take care and lay low!

    ReplyDelete
  4. our flowers are discombobulated up here, not knowing whether to pop up or not! with all the mild weather, we now have a few daffodils poking through ! glad to hear you are better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, tulips, already? I've seen a few daffodils around here but no tulips quite yet. Loved your dog and pony story...Made you really feel like you were in the wild, wild, west of Texas, right? Love Laurie's comment that "normal" is over-rated...so true! Hang in there:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meant to say dog and chicken but it sounds like it was rather "dog-and-pony":):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails