Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello World!


This is me!




Mommy and I have been getting to know each other in the hospital.  She told me to tell you that recovery for this one was tough, but each day is getting better and better.

I heard her say that major abdominal surgery is not for babies :)




Mommy says that I already have Daddy wrapped around my finger....what do you think?






We arrived home last night.

All of my big siblings have really bad colds.  They are disappointed that they could not visit more than they did and now they can't hold me....Yes, they are that sick.  (*frown*)

Daddy is going to take them to the doctors today.

OH!....my mommy told me to tell you she promises to send more pictures soon.  She also thanks you for all the sweet and kind congratulations :)

Until then....love and hugs,

C.  (Grammy needs to give me my nickname when she arrives on Thursday!)



16 comments:

  1. So sweet, congratulations! Just keep nursing and lots of hand washing and baby will be fine. Probably the only one who won't get sick! Loving all the pics, keep them coming. She is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! It makes me even more excited to meet my little guy! Glad to hear that you are healing up and doing better each day. Will pray for all the big kids at home so that they can love the little one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is BEAUTIFUL, Patty! You look wonderful as ever! SOOOOOO happy for you. I sat in awe at the miracle God has blessed you with after such a journey in faith. Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is adorable! you are really one blessed mother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the world got a whole lot brighter on january 26!! welcome, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made my heart very happy this morning seeing these photos! Oh.dear.beautiful. You are all looking VERY well. Seriously, love on that little girl for me and give her lots of loving for all of us. Hope the kids get better very soon and each day of recovery gets better for you too, Patty. Thanks for posting the photos--made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty, she is just beautiful! I hope that your recovery goes quickly. Will be praying for healing for all of you - H's! And BTW - you look Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is wonderful to finally get to meet you. I hope Mommy is feeling better real soon and that your siblings will be well enough to give you lots of hugs and kisses soon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the wonderful things He has planned for us!! You are both beautiful! Will keep up the prayers for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's so beautiful. Babies are so perfect. Love the photo of her and her daddy. Sorry to hear your recovery isn't going well. I am sure you are glad to be home though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pictures are beautiful! Sorry the big kids are sick, hope they are feeling better soon. We have some colds floating around too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Little C is just precious! I hope that the big kids feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an honor to be here among all of these beautiful comments:) Your doll is just precious and I love her cheekies! Oh, and that cute little mouth...so sweet:) So sorry to hear about your sick ones. Praying everyone is well very soon. Looking forward to your Mama's nickname!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omigosh--She is SO beautiful! Congratulations !! (came over via Mary's blog, Life in a Small Town)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails