Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chicken Parmesan

I had an old box of Shake n' Bake in the pantry.  When I turned it over I found a yummy (and easy) recipe for Chicken Parmesan.

Now I'm not Italian nor do I  claim to be some great Italian chef, but after trying this recipe, my family loved it -  a lot!  I've made it twice in one month.




Ingredients:
3-4 Large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved  *(I halved my chicken breasts to cut portion size.)
Box of regular Shake n' Bake
2 Cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 box of angel hair pasta
Spaghetti Sauce - *(Keeping this easy, I used a jar of spaghetti sauce.)

Directions:
1.  Prepare the chicken according to the Shake n' Bake instructions. *Prep and bake time for this part is 20-30 minutes

2.  Prepare your spaghetti.

3.  Once chicken is done, sprinkle on some Mozzarella cheese to the top of each piece of chicken, bake an additional 5 minutes at 400 degrees F.

4.  Serve spaghetti with a piece of the baked chicken on top.

~  Patty  ~

2 comments:

  1. You know I'll give it a try. Yummy and simple! I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely sounds "family friendly":) Definitely giving it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails