Friday, December 23, 2011

Silver Bells



Hoping this finds you all happy, filled with joy and anticipation.  Our house sure is!  Christmas day soon will be here.

And I'm quickly running out of steam :)

Appointment update:

So happy to report that all is well!

* Overjoyed to hear that I have passed yet another fetal development test.

* My cerclage is holding steady and my cervix measurements are just wonderful!

*  Sono tech:: "I believe you are going to have a large baby."  Quite happy to hear that since I'm delivering two weeks early.  Head circumference is already in the 86 percentile!  Brings me comfort since I never went that early before.

*  I'm 33 weeks but measure at 35 weeks.

*  Shots...continue to go smoothly.  Only one left!!!  Woo Hoo!!!  My buns of steel of become quite the pin cushion LOL

*  Only 4 appointments left.

At this point in time, I feel I have cleared the second to last hurdle out of one million.  It's been a very long year and we are starting to boil over with excitement of meeting Baby Joy.  Words just cannot express the excitement.  I find myself tearing up thinking about it.

Yesterday the doctor looked at me and said, "YOU are at 33 weeks!"  And we both just grinned from ear to ear.  No other words were necessary.

And as a friend said, an early Christmas gift!  Yes indeed :)

34 days to go, can you believe it?!  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for all the  prayers and spiritual bouquets!  It has truly carried us through this rough and emotional year.  And as I end this post, I kindly ask that you keep them up.  We are almost there!

Advent blessings!

~  Patty  ~

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. So happy to hear that all is well and baby is nice and big. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty I'm overjoyed to hear the good news of Baby Joy. Soon soon . . . are your children as excited? I'm sure they must be. what a beautiful gift of anticipation and hope and JOY for this Advent. prayers continue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! I am so so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful update! So glad to hear it. Great news to celebrate this Christmas--the end is near! So thankful to share baby JOY with you, thank you for sharing this pregnancy with all of us. I'm keeping up the prayers! Merry Christmas from MN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rejoicing in your good news, Patty! Have a wonderful Christmas and final days until baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad, too, to hear the all is well with you and BJ. What a perfect way to begin the New Year. Many blessings to you throughout Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful news! You're getting so close!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news! So happy for all of you, lot's to celebrate this Christmas. Can't wait to meet Baby Joy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails