Monday, November 7, 2011

Pumpkin Squares

Ohhhh....we just LOVE these and they are soooo easy to make!  (You may already have this recipe.)

Pumpkin Squares




Ingredients:

4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil
1 small can pumpkin
2 cups flour
2 tsps. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon

Directions:

1.  Beat together eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin.  Add remaining ingredients.  Stir together.

2.  Spread in a greased jelly roll sized pan (12" x 17").  Bake at 300 degrees F. for 35 - 40 minutes until done.

3.  Once cooled, frost with cream cheese frosting.  (Sometimes I use the store bought...sometimes I make my own.)

Enjoy!

~  Patty ~

8 comments:

  1. Thanks, looks delicious. Thanks for the comments on how to adjust my son to life with siblings. I included several of your suggestions in my summary of learning for the SW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost smell them from here!! they look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE just about anything pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't have this one...thanks! I don't think I could resist a handful of mini chocolate chips thrown in there:) I just love pumpkin things with a bit of chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look yummy! Printing and planning to make soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm... these look heavenly! Thanks for sharing! I love easy and yummy recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chocolate chips with do sound heavenly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails