Friday, November 18, 2011

Pumpkin Muffins

Sally has been working on her service hours for Confirmation and decided to help out the Lady's Guild at church with their bake/craft sale this weekend.

She  baked  pumpkin muffins  and let me sum them up in three words...

Crazy easy yummylicious!


Ingredients:

1 (15 oz) Libby's pure pumpkin
1 spice cake mix


That's it!

Directions:

1. Mix the pumpkin and cake mix together.  (It will be a little sticky when finished.)

2.  Fill up each muffin tin (we filled to the top since these do not rise) and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.

*Note:  I put cupcake liners in and sprayed with Pam to make sure they would not stick.

3.  Serve with or without powder sugar.




Serving:  20

Great for company over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Bonus...they make your house smell sooooo good!  Enjoy!

~  Patty  ~

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I completely forgot about the CCW bakesale this weekend! I've got to bake something tomorrow morning...looks like it's going to be pumpkin muffins! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. I always make some kind of muffins so the kids have something they will definitely love on Thanksgiving...I am going to make this recipe this year. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally is a young lady after my own heart! Two of my golden rules for the kitchen are easy and yummy:) Thank you, thank you, for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails