Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to You!



I know he will make a great "new father" at the age of 43!




Since I cannot get out, we worked on home-made, hand-crafted cards.  He enjoyed those a lot!  His friend was kind enough to pick up a gift for me yesterday.  (Forgot about gift wrap so we used Stan's left-over Star Wars paper.)  We ordered out dinner since I was feeling rather nauseated (yes, still!), and Sally made dessert.


Chocolate Pots De Creme with Cherry Whip



(A chocolate lover's dream dessert!)

I posted this one last spring.  You can find the recipe here.  

Happy birthday to my beloved!!!  May God continue to shower His abundant graces upon you throughout the year.

Love,
Patty
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great celebration! Happy birthday to your dh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home made cards really are the best anyhow! Looks like he had a lovely day and hope that you were able to eat supper with the family.

    BTW - I ordered some of the compression stockings from Motherhood last night. Hoping that they come soon so I can give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to David! You certainly have a keeper :) Love that photo of Stan hugging his arm as he is opening his cards. The desserts look great and homemade cards are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to your beloved. what a lovely family he has, and what a great guy in your life!! God bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to David!!! Looks like he had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your David! I noticed that cute photo of Stan and Dad too:) Look at that big Daddy smile to be surrounded by all of you, the greatest blessings of all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last time my hubby was a "new daddy" he was 43 too! He will admit to being pretty darn tired much of the time, but I know he would not trade it for anything. Happy belated birthday to your hubby!

    I nominated you for the "I Blog Jesus" award. http://catholicbabysteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails