Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Car Seat Update

Thank you all for your advice.  Everyone (FB friends as well) has talked about the Graco Snugride so I found this particular Graco Snugride 30 on Amazon this morning.


Bonus!  I also found an old Amazon giftcard and was able to apply it to the purchase which significantly dropped the price.

Add some free shipping in and it was my big Cha Ching moment for the day!

I really love the blue and chocolate color scheme...that is what our bedroom color scheme is...and since baby Joy will be rooming with us for the time being, chocolate is the main color we are using for the baby's bedding.

Thanks for your help!


~  Patty ~

6 comments:

  1. SCORE! It doesn't happen with me very often, but when it does it feels like such a BIG accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was going to post on your last post, but now I see you're all set! HOW EXCITING to be making these purchases for your little one! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds perfect!! Isn't it great when it all comes together? I am usually the one who finds the gift card *after* I make the purchase. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Patty. It's been a few years since we needed a new infant/baby car seat and I am shocked at how much they cost! We are in the market for a new double stroller and will probably get the bucket seat/stroller combo. I'm glad I saw your post as I am really dealing with sticker shock right now...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great deal and major decision and purchase out of the way! I love the blue and chocolate colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Love the colors Patty. I just LOVE Amazon.com. Makes mommie life a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails