Monday, November 7, 2011

Adoption Day Anniversary

Last night, posting about Sally's baptismal birthday, I realized how I completely (and shamefully) forgot about Stan's adoption anniversary.  Ugh!


It was last Thursday, November 3.  And we always celebrate it in some small, but special way.  Except this year.


With so much going on, it slipped my brain.  (And it doesn't help that I feel as though my blood is flowing backward these days.)

At any rate, I have the post from last year celebrating Adoption Day Anniversaries here with pictures.

No matter what, he knows he is loved to the moon and back.  I think today we will quietly look through his lifebook and talk about the wonderful day when the Judge Graves declared that Stan was officially and legally our son.

I think an extra piece or two of his Halloween candy is in order :)

~  Patty  ~

4 comments:

  1. Happy Family Day!! You do have much going on, don't sweat this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stan will remember the day to day little ways you let him know you love him, not that in 2011 you forgot to post an anniversary (or whatever!). Sometimes I think all the fluff is really for us anyway! No worries. :) Peace is more important right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every day is family day, really. with all the love flowing in your house, I'm sure Stan didn't even notice the day had passed. Happy Family Day to your big guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Family Day to your beautiful family! I'm sure it was special however you celebrated, in big or small ways! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails