Friday, September 2, 2011

Splish Splash




Seven little little fish came to....jump....splash...swim...and conquer the pool...



Poor Stan was outnumbered 10 : 1. 

 (But that's okay, his three cousins that are coming this weekend are all boys!)


We feasted on hot dogs & chips and then indulged in some scrumptious cake & ice cream...





I think my little fish is tired now.  She had such a wonderful birthday party with her sweet friends.  And they are such sweet little girls...a real pleasure to have around!

I'll share more of her party plans at another time.

*********************************************************

Shortly after our her guests left, I took a nap and now I am preparing for the arrival of my sister and her family!  What a weekend it is shaping up to be!

Have a safe and happy holiday weekend to all of you!



~  Patty  ~

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    That is one of the prettiest cakes I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is beautiful - I hope it tasted as great as it looks! Happy birthday to your little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Birthday!! I love that cake. :)

    My little niece is always the only girl in a sea of boys- and she is such a girly girl, but she can sword fight with the best of them! She was even Leah (from Star Wars) for Halloween to go with all the Jedi Warriors!!

    Have a wonderful family filled weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were right, that is just about the cutest cake ever! Glad she had a great day and a great party. Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your sweet girl...I have a sweet girl turning 9 this Tuesday:-)I'll bet they'd get a long great! That photo of all the girls jumping in the pool is the best! You could submit that for some kind of prize:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely party. great shot of all the fishes jumping in the pool. happy birthday to Mabel!! God bless. glad to hear you're getting alittle rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool cake! Hope she had a wonderful birthday. I have a feeling Stan is in his element this weekend with his cousins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails