Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Joy-filled News



Okay, so this has to be one of the most original sono pictures that I have ever seen.  And, depending on which of our children you ask, Baby Joy is signing:

A.  I Love You!

B.  Hook 'em Horns! (for all those UT fans out there.)

C.  Rock n Roll!

What do you think?  LOL

It was a good day.  Sally and Mabel were able to witness their first ultra sound session and were amazed at the miracle of life.  Filled with questions, they came out of the  sono/ check-up quite happy.  

But I have to say, the looks on their faces when they found out that I need to urinate in a cup each time?  Priceless!

Oh!  Don't worry about Stan and Ester.  They will go with me in two weeks.

The sonos continue to show that my old cerclage is holding up quite well.  Praise God!  I go again in two weeks and if it continues to look good, we MAY cut back to monthly visits.  

I'm 19 weeks 5 days - hard to believe it, but I'm half way there.  Woo!  Hoo!  

I had my thyroid checked again and won't know my levels for a couple of days, but I feel really good.  (I can always tell when my levels are off.)

With all of that said, I continue to use common sense.  I sit.  A lot!  

I try to stay off of my legs and relieve the pressure as much as possible.   I've always used compression stockings with my previous pregnancies and even though they are a pain to put on and wear, they are amazing when it comes to controlling the pressure in my varicose veins as well as easing the pressure on my cervix.

So I thank you, again, for all of your prayers and kind words.  I know I still have half of this pregnancy to go, but my anxiety has really eased in the past three weeks. 

 I am starting to really enjoy this time and watch the joy come to overflowing levels in my children and husband.

Praise God!

~  Patty  ~

11 comments:

  1. Patty! I am beyond excited for you! When I saw this post come up in my reader I just knew it had to be this!! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful news :-)
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "A".
    What beautiful joy you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! An "I love you" from the womb. That is amazing. Baby Joy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what joy that little photo holds! you must be excited and so happy to see your little one growing and saying hello !! God bless. you remain in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Baby Joy!! Precious picture. Sharing your excitement and 19 wks. 5 days with you :)

    My thyroid is a bit off and Dr. called to say that we'll decrease my T3 meds to see what happens. My progesterone also took a dip, so we're back up to 200 mg. shots instead of 100mg. Oh well, we'll get there.

    Little kicks and movements from Baby Gem remind me of the blessing and help me pray thru the anxious feelings that arrive with the setbacks.

    Keep enjoying every precious moment. Glad your kids were able to share the excitement and witness the sono...so much fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going with "I love you" since my daddy (and most of his family & mom's family) is an Aggie!
    Gig 'em! :D
    Glad everything is going well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallelujah! What amazing little miracles you've experienced all a long the way, Patty:) Thinking of you and Stan on this special feast day too! God's Blessings all around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty, my Dad would say it was a definite "Horn 'em Horns" as he is a UT grad! Baby Joy looks to be enjoying your tummy as home. Such a blessing, this gift of life. Enjoy your second trimester!

    ReplyDelete
  9. An Awe-some joy, so blessed!!

    Smiling at your wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That picture is so beautiful! I would vote for I love you. I can't believe you are halfway there, yea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the ultrasound picture! How precious!!! So excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails