Monday, July 25, 2011

Blueberry Yumminess

I posted this Creamy Blueberry Pie recipe last year, but without a picture of my own creation.

So here it is...fresh out of the oven!







It goes fast in our house!

Creamy Blueberry Pie


Ingredients
3 c fresh
1 (9 inch) deep dish pie crust
1 c white sugar
1/3 c all-purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 c sour cream
1/2 c white sugar
1/2 c all-purpose flour
1/4 c butter, softened

Directions
1.  Combine 1 c sugar, 1/3 c flour, and salt.  Add eggs and sour cream, stirring until blended.

2.  Place (thawed) blueberries in pastry shell, and spoon sour cream mixture over berries.

3.  In another bowl, combine 1/2 c sugar and 1/2 c flour.  Cut in butter until mixture resembles course meal.  Sprinkle this mixture over sour cream mixture and berries in the pie shell.

4.  Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 60 minutes, or until lightly browned.

**Refrigerate left overs.**

I serve this warm with vanilla ice cream or chilled the next day.  Both ways are yummy!

Enjoy!

~  Patty  ~

8 comments:

  1. We made this last year and it was delicious! Can't wait to make it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typically, I wait until the children are in bed and then pig out on whatever is left...then play stupid the next morning when they wonder what happened to the leftovers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another great recipe...look forward to giving it a try. Sounds yum with sour cream and butter:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that photos could be on the cover of a magazine Patty!! I will copy this recipe. we love blueberries and pie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have awarded you the “Irresistibly Sweet Blog” Award. Cause you are- sweet that is. ;) You can check it out at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, do I want to make this!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks as good as it sounds! I'm making a blueberry recipe this Monday for my son's Boy Scout banquet and I'll have to post the recipe that I got off the internet. I pinned this pie photo and recipe on my Pinterest "Easy and Yummy Recipes" board! Thanks for sharing and making my mouth water :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails