Sunday, June 5, 2011

Comfort Foods I

Cheesy Potato Casserole


(Easy enough the kiddos can make it!)

Ingredients:
1 (32 oz) frozen hash browns
1/2 c butter, melted
1 pint sour cream
1 Cream of Chicken soup
2 c cheddar cheese

Directions:
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.  Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
2.  Mix hash browns, sour cream, soup, and cheese together in a large bowl.   Pour into a greased 9x13 in baking dish.  Pour melted butter over the top.
3.  Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.

 We have even made this side dish for brunch.  Kids love it!

~  Patty  ~

2 comments:

  1. I've missed so many of your posts. I've been gone a few days. Now this looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just pinned like 3 or 4 recipes from you! I do this recipe for our Christmas dinner, but ours has a cornflake/butter topping--vein clogging I tell you!! Even our pickiest eater eats it though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails