Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Splish Splash

It has begun.



And we likey!

No matter what it dishes out.




My kids love! love! love! swimming.  Can't get enough.  The colder the water the better. 

Me? 

Oh, I need much warmer waters. 

I prefer some rear parking...in a chaise lounge...with my camera :)


**********************************************************

Boys will be boys, right?


But what he always forgets is that what goes around, comes around!  Always.





He only gets what he dishes out!

Oh....but he survived.



*************************************

The pool always seems to dish out new friends.  With our subdivision constantly expanding, friends keep coming.

 
A meeting of the minds...


to create the perfect girlfriend chat room...




...or perhaps a fall-out shelter from little brothers with water guns. 






Yes, new friends are always nice (even if they are too shy to ask for her name)...



...but, sisterhood is always better.


********************************************

Our weather dished out some down right chilly temps last Sunday...gasp!...I even turned the furnace on and wore jeans!  (Go ahead and laugh...I know, my family is filled with spoiled babies :)

But, typical Texas weather fashion, it did not last long and we were able to embark on beautiful weather once more. 


I'm thinking that the pool is the perfect school-work incentive...especially... since summeritus has seriously infected some of my students!

~ Patty ~

7 comments:

  1. I love swimming too, but not in cold water! We had snow here last week. Summer still seems so far away.
    Sandy
    www.twelvemakesadozen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to be swimming! We went for a bike ride and I was wearing jeans and a coat and then I insisted we head for home b/c I was freezing. Keep the pool pictures coming, they are so cute. I would say the pool is a great school incentive. Oh and I prefer the chair too, the Caribbean Sea is just the right temp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful, fun post Patty. Looks like you are all ready for summer 'round thare. I think we have your colder weather right now. It was chilly here yesterday and this morning, but I know it won't last.

    Have a great rest of the week! As always, you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! It is rainy and cold here in KC today! I can't wait to get Joe in a pool... I wonder how he'll react! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! Too cold for me, yet! I did tell the boys the pool was open, but also told them they would have to wait until it was a little bit warmer! I am a chicken!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went by the local pool and noticed that it's all filled up! Even though I don't go, there's still a twinge of excitement when I see that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just about to say that it looked like you had the place to yourself...Then I saw your new friends:-) Love that girlfriend chat room. Oh yes, this makes the perfect school incentive! Have a lovely Mother's Day, my friend. I have First Holy Communion, Prom and Mother's Day all in one weekend...I'm pooped already and the fun hasn't even begun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails