Friday, March 11, 2011

Some Beach


(Coco Cay Beach, Bahamas - 8/09)




Had my post-op check-up this Friday morning. 

Two words:   Rush Hour - ugh

I set my alarm clock early enough in order to be on time,  grabbed my shades and coffee, strategically set my visor, and turned on my tunes as I headed out.  

Geesh!  There are some crazy drivers.  It really can be a jungle out there!

I heard this song,  Some Beach,  while I was stuck in the traffic and had to laugh.

It was totally playing to me....listen to the words.

************************************************************

P.S.  Sally is shocked I put this song up.  David said in reply to her, "Sometime it is just appropriate!"

5 comments:

  1. I have never heard that song before!! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sometimes it is appropriate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I find myself in traffic (argh), I am so thankful NOT to be in it all the time! Hope your appt. went well and you have a blessed weekend. Thank you for your kind and loving support as I shared my story. I am overwhelmingly blessed by many like you who I don't even know. Yet I feel the warmth of your spirits as we walk together as one church family and body of Christ. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that song works! Too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so great to "see" you back, Patty! Sounds like you're getting back into the swing of things. I can totally relate to the song, too ;) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails