Monday, March 21, 2011

BFF



I have a new BFF(Best Friends Forever)

Let me introduce you all...

Friends, Mr. Hamper.

Mr. Hamper, Friends.







Mr. Hamper now stands in the corner of our bedroom closet and lovingly holds all the items that will making their way to Goodwill until the lawn bag liner is filled. 

(Thank you, Smart Martha!)

Some of you have posted about 40 Bags in 40 Days.  Done it.  LOVED it!!! 

Loved it so much that I started purging my house of unnecessary items on a weekly basis.  I was constantly piling things up on top of my dryer...which drove me nuts...and making bunches of trips to the Goodwill store...driving my dear husband nuts (because of the price of gas.)

Now I have a place for the items and will shorten the trips to Goodwill. 

I'm feeling giddy!  (Am I that simple of a person?!?! LOL) 


~ Patty ~

3 comments:

  1. That is a great idea! I too (try!) am constantly decluttering and finding a spot for stuff is annoying. Sometimes it ends up in my van for weeks and that drives me crazy. I will have to try and come up for a spot for this same type of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kind of simple thrills me too! Great job and thanks for the common sense tip that fails my common sense. LOL It's on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you Mr. Hamper. :) It is the simple things that make me happy too! The more I can make routine of things, the better my life functions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails