Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Baking

Here is some yum! yum! for your tum tum.

I'm sure you  have had this....but if not, I've put up the recipe.

Monkey Bread

Prep Time: 25 Minutes  Start to Finish: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
4 cans Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
3/4 cup packed brown sugar

1. Grease or spray 12 cup Bundt cake pan (if NOT non stick)
2.  Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in bowl.  Cut each biscuit into quarters.  Place in bowl to coat.  Place in pan.  Mix butter and brown sugar; pour over biscuit pieces.

*I have used a one gallon bag before to mix,  shake, and coat.

3.  Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until golden brown.  Cool 5 minutes.  Turn upside down.  Serve warm.

12 servings.









































Very kid-friendly to make and bake.  My three girls did it all!

Bon Appetit!


5 comments:

  1. Monkey Bread: What a great way to start the day!
    Have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Monkey Bread!! Yours looks perfectly delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm...I used to eat Monkey Bread as a child and your post brings back warm memories! I have tried this once with my children. I will have to do this again since they will love it too! Thanks for the post and inspiration!

    Tracy at "A Slice of Smith Life"
    http://www.asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of monket bread but never tried it or made it. it looks easy! now we will try it. thanks. and it looks delicious too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A favorite in our house - good idea to put the sugar mixture into a ziplock bag. I'll have to try that next time. I have a slightly different recipe, but looks the same when it comes out of the oven- YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails