Friday, September 24, 2010

Wrapping Up Our Week

I've been invited to join in on this Friday tradition and am looking forward to it because of the great ideas that others put out there. 

One can never stop learning!



School: We wrapped up our first quarter today....and I'm doing a back-flip in my living room right now  as I'm typing with one hand!  (Just jokin'!)  I'm pretty psyched though!

I like to start school the third week of July and work in a two week break after each quarter.  (We still put in the 180 school days.) 

I cannot stress how much I love these breaks!  So do the kids (*grin*)

Reading: 

Sally: Finished up with Beorn the Proud.

Ester: Completed The Small War of Sergeant Donkey.

Mabel: Made it through Good Saint Joseph.

-All of those were requirements for quarterly book reviews.

David and I:  Our new Vitamix recipe book!


  
























Preview:  I'm looking forward to some fun field trips during our vacay and some yearly chores around the house. 

Please join in our Wrapping Up Our Week by linking over to Jen.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your much deserved break!! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Forever, For Always... I am envious that you are through your first quarter. We are on the opposite track here. It is taking us a long time to get up and running. Your vitamix book looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is exciting! Any vacation plans? Yes it is true that we never stop learning and we are so blessed to be able to share ideas! God Bless your break:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, we love our vitamix...Gary and I both have smoothies for bfast everyday. Today's adventure was learning how to make homemade larabars with the blender. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails