Monday, August 9, 2010

Life In Our House

Stan: "Mabel, can I play with this?"

Mabel:  "No you cannot."

 Stan:  "Ohhh!  So we're playing the game where no means yes and yes means no."

******************************************************

Life was pretty busy last week.  The kind that leaves you wishing you had your house totally and completely to yourself... for 24 hours...you know what I'm talking about?


So, David gave me a small break yesterday afternoon.  He decided to let them loose with the hose and insisted that they should burn off excessive energy by washing the vehicles...and he stayed the course with them. 

Then he made dinner.

Give that man a blue ribbon! 




Of course, Stan easily grew bored...and decided to water the mulch...not the tree just inches to his left, but the mulch.

Look at those trunks....why does the word jailbird come to mind?!  Just jokin'....I know he is going to grow up to be a lady killer.  You think I'm joking?  Check these out...




The little man is totally into "slickin' " his hair.  That's what he calls it.  I didn't know it started this young with boys.

******************************************************

I broke the HOA (Home Owners Association) rules today.  We are NOT suppose to line dry. 

My thoughts on it? 



When it is this hot, I'm using mother nature.  Only ran the dryer twice today for a whole week's worth of laundry. 

(Note:  the line is for our swimming suits and beach towels.)

****************************************************
Sally wants to do my next give-away prize, so stay tuned.

Have a great week!



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Summertime pics! Glad you got a little break yesterday. I SO understand. Sometimes I just need a little space after having a very hectic week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "slickin" pics! he sure is handsome :) what a nice treat to have a few minutes to complete a thought - you have a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweetheart your hubby was to give you a break. your Stan is a dollsie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails