Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Cure-all

David worked a trade show in Fort Worth all weekend.   Left home real early...arrived home real late..each day.

Desperate times call for desperate measures!


(These were for Mama only.)

Funniest moment of the weekend...in Mass with Stan. 

Picture this...

Everyone is seated except for Stan, who is standing on the kneeler, facing the elderly lady seated in front of him.  Stan decides to do one of his Kung-Fu kicks, barely missing the woman's noggin. 

All I could picture was a beautifully coiffed do being scrambled and a hearing aid flying throught the air. 


5 comments:

  1. Cookies can be a sanity saver!! Particularly after the kung-fu incident :) Glad he didn't take out the old lady at mass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty,
    Mrs C here - do you have an email address?
    You can email me at adoptivus,mater@gmail.com
    I'd love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a picture in my mind of Stan doing his Kung-Fu and the lady's hearing aid flying through the air!
    White Chocolate/Chunk Macadamia Nut Cookies...I think you know how I feel about them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got that vivid picture in my mind! that would be embarassing for sure. we never know what to expect from our children when we are at Mass. and I'll always thought cookies are much more effective than a glass of wine. !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    There's always a good reason for chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails