Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ave Maria

That is the name of our homeschool group.  Isn't it a beautiful name? 


I'm so blessed to know the ladies that I know. 

 I held our moms' night out, ( back-to-school meeting), at my house last night. It was productive and fun; always wonderful to get together with these ladies.   

One thing I have to say about our group, (both for moms and families),  is that we are an incredibly social, active group; both in faith and in social settings.  There is always something for someone to take part in. 

 Thanks, Ladies, for the wonderful time together!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like such an awesome group! It really makes me miss our group from church in SC. We just don't have that here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing, Patty! Love your group name in honor of Our Lady:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you that you have such a lively group of ladies to share your journey with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails