Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Welcome Back, Old Man Routine!


I love Old Man Routine...most of the time...definitely by this time of the summer.  Then comes spring and I'm ready to kick him to the dog house once again!  

I welcomed him back into our home on Monday.  Our first  two days of school were successful, and I felt like a had a little control over things once more. 


******************************************


I have to say that I really missed our prayer routine.  I received some great advice for keeping me somewhat on track over the summer, but it just wasn't the same.  You know? 

 I didn't realize how much I missed it until we started our day Monday...our old routine kicking in.  Kicking in naturally, as though we never skipped a day.  It makes me realize that I'm definitely a creature of habit! 


4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, routine. Sometimes you love it, sometimes you hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are having a good week! Great picture of your beautiful children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by....looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on getting back nto the routine -- start of school? I love the pictures. ytour children are truly a handsome beautiful group!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails