Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day ~Part 1





He knows that love and faith is the core to every relationship...be it spousal, fatherly, or as a son...which includes a relationship with our Father in Heaven. 

Oh...he doesn't perfect these relationships by any means.  Who does?

What he does perfect is the ability to recognize God's infinite mercy, love, and forgiveness. 



When it comes to the infinite mercy that the sacrament of reconciliation brings, he is an excellent witness to our little people.   And for that...I'm eternally grateful that he is the father of our children.




And what can smoke the pants off of the best Hallmark Gold Crown out there? 

Something that has "Home Made" written all over it!



~I had to work a trade show today for our company.  You can view it here

Triple digits....my dogs are barkin'!

I wanted to share a couple more things but will blog about them tomorrow since I'm too tired at the moment. 

~To all of my brothers, father-in-law, brothers-in-law,  and friends....Happy Fathers Day to you!  May God continue to shine His face upon you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails