Saturday, June 12, 2010

And Another FYI!

Kathi B. had commented back a bit on ideas for keeping prayer routine going through the months of summer vacation.  One of the things she mentioned was to have a timer set, for noon, in order to "remember" to pray the Angelus

Now, why I didn't think of this next thing on my own, I do not know!  But....

....I was telling my husband about her idea and being the genius that he is...he grabbed my cell phone and set the timer to go off - EVERYDAY - at noon!!!!  So no matter where I go, my phone will always remind me that it is time to pray the Angelus!  Amen!

*******************************************************

2 comments:

  1. Kathi B, java queenJune 14, 2010 at 1:41 AM

    I'm such a techno-ignoramus! (like I still use post-its & a paper calendar). This is a great idea. I am going to do the same thing -- although the younger kids do love setting the timer, so we won't do away with that. Kudos to your thinkin' hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a total post-it nut! I started just buying the larger pads with magnets and slapping them on the side of the fridge. The timer has been working like a charm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails