Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stan goes poolside



This little goodie somehow always finds its way into my hand in the check-out line. Before I know it, it is working its way down the conveyor belt and at the end, I find a smiling cashier holding it up and asking, "Would you like to keep this out?"

Well, that's a no-brainer!

I simply reply with all the dignity I can muster, "Oh! sure." As though the thought hadn't crossed my mine!

Come on, you've done it, too!

****************************************************************************

David was able to rig Stan up so he would be able to play at the pool without harming his broken collar bone any further.




Stan thought this was great and was ready to take part in the action. But the idea of swimming took a backseat when he decided to save tiny, helpless lady bugs ....

The rest of these pics speak for themselves :)





































Okay, he's bored and ready to jump in!

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the Yorkies. And as for "Stan", he is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails