Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Not-So-Cool Compliment


Mabel: "Mom, when you were my age, did you think your mommy was gross?"

David: (Total choke and laugh)

Me: "Actually, No.  Why do you ask?  Do you think your mommy is gross?!"      

David: (Outrageous laughter)

Mabel: With a forced, innocent look..."Noooooo."

Me:  "Hmmm..., BUT I thought my daddy was!" 

(Actually not, just trying to get back at David).

Mabel:  Feeling safer and grinning wildly, "Me, too!"

Followed by everyone laughing now!

*************************************************************

The ladies were at Le Madeleine's last night.  I've never been there before.  It was very nice and I would recommend it for a ladies get-together.

It was a French cafe' - type restaurant.

Definitely a chick place to eat!

Thanks Trisha, for setting the night up for the ladies.




*********************************************************

I've been meaning to post this picture.  My mom brought these down as a gift for me.  Aren't they the cutest little set of salt 'n pepper shakers you have ever seen?

I love them, Mom!  Thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. too funny! Darn kids!
    Sorry to miss Mom's night :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails