Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Trails with Happy Tracks!

If you all are from Texas, you know all about Blue Bell Ice Cream!


Okay, so tonight I start my journey of blogging. First, I have to share with you my chocolate companion for the evening. Yummy!

Looking forward to sharing my funny moments, thoughts, and adventures in the day in the life of a: Catholic home school mom to 4 young ones; an awesome, devoted wife (I know my husband would agree); a self-confessed chocoholic; business owner; amateur photographer; wannabe gardener; daughter (middle of 9 kids); sister; friend; lookin' at life like it is half-full type-of-gal who loves her faith!

Happy Trails!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your stuff! See you tomorrow :) Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patty. We are a bloggin to. Welcome to blogosphere. It will be nice keepin' up with your family! - Kathee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails